Free Wound Care Supplement
Make sure that you don't make the wrong decisions when treating wounds!
When it comes to tissue viability and wound care, we are always on the front line. All wounds are subject to complications and when things go wrong, the patient relies on us to fix it. When the doctor diagnoses a wound infection, he or she looks to us to treat it with specialist knowledge. Failure to provide the appropriate care could be detrimental to the well being of the patient; therefore it is imperative that we have the latest evidence based knowledge of wound care management.
Ensure that you have the most up to date information on wound care at your fingertips with BJN's Wound Care supplement.
These are just a few of the issues addressed in this supplement published by BJN:
- Which wound dressing should be used?
- How can wound infection be prevented?
- What factors affect wound healing in epidemolysis bullosa (EB) patients?
- What dressings and topical treatments work best on the skin of EB patients?
- Can wound healing in patients with venous leg ulcers be improved by using zinc oxide paste bandages as a primary dressing?
- How should zinc oxide paste dressings be applied?
- What are the adverse reactions and contraindications of zinc oxide paste dressings?
- What is the role of the pathologist in wound management?
Don't miss out on this exclusive Wound Care Supplement brought to you by British Journal of Nursing.