Special Offer - Register today and claim your FREE issue of BJN
BJN provides the best clinical reviews, original research and professional articles, 22 times a year. The journal is written by nurses for nurses, and peer-reviewed by leading authorities in the profession. BJN will ensure that you keep fully up-to-date with the latest developments taking place in clinical practice.
In addition, you’ll receive up to 10 dedicated supplements each year, focusing on a key and topical area of clinical practice and research.Claim a FREE issue of BJN and get instant access to 12 FREE supplements today
Why British Journal of Nursing?
Here are just some of the reasons why you should subscribe to BJN:
- BJN will help you update your knowledge on important areas of practice and, ultimately, deliver the best possible support to the patients in your care.
- BJN has been especially designed for nurses at the sharp end of the profession with the aid of aiming their professional development.
- BJN contains regular supplements that provide an important source of reference, as well as building a body of knowledge to enhance your nursing practice.
- BJN covers all aspects of nursing in a clear and easy-to-read format.
Regular series in the journal include:
- Clinical focus - Each issue of BJN contains a clinical focus on an important aspect of nursing practice.
- Specialist healthcare law - Examining the legal aspects of providing care to patients.
- Tissue Viability Supplement - Quarterly supplement covering all aspects of tissue viability, from prevention with compression techniques to wound care and management.
In addition, BJN includes features on nutrition, continence, wound care, infection control, stoma care, dermatology, critical care, mental health, IV therapy, cancer care, dementia & neuroscience, learning disabilities.Claim a FREE issue of BJN and also get instant access to 12 FREE supplements